Applications are invited for the post of Guest Lecturer in the department of Political Science, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Geography, History and Commerce payable @ Rs. 200/- per class taken basis. Maximum age limit 40 years as on 01. 04. 2015. Qualification required as per UGC norms. Apply through Registered post / Speed Post only to the Principal within 30. 06. 2015. with complete Bio- data with phone no. for communication. No personal communication will be entertained. Eligible candidates will be called for appearing Selection Committee shortly to prepare a Merit Panel.
UG Online Admission
Click Here to Apply online
Click Here for your E-magazine
- Individual attention to students through remedial and tutorial classes and staff room guidance also.
- ICT class room facilities for audio visual classes.
- Free access to Principal, HOD and office to solve any problem.
- Free medical facilities for students through students’ Health Home.
- N listed Library facilities with general library lending cum reading room facility.
- College cheap store facility at entrance of college.
- Cheap canteen facility for quality food.
- 24 hour CCTV observation to avoid sexual harassment and to maintain discipline.
- Free studentship and liberal concession in tuition fees.
- Student seminar, quiz contest, group discussion etc..
NSOU Study Centre (A-06)
The college has prestigious Netaji Subhas Open University Study Centre (A-06), situated at top floor of main building from where any student may easily obtain Bachelor Degree with Honours and Masters Degree.